Terms & Conditions
- To safeguard the interest of the customer for the goods ordered, the company shall arrange for transit insurance free of cost valid till its delivery.
- Minor damages or deformations or deteriorations in the course of the delivery are not covered by the transit insurance.
- The customer on request shall provide all information and documents, as may required, to assist the company to lodge and substantiate claims against the insurer in the event of a loss.
- The goods shall be considered to have a defect in quality if they have an inherent material or manufacturing defect. Minor deviations from the image shown on the Website shall not qualify as a defect.
- The company shall be liable for its acts or for the acts of the persons employed in the fulfilment of its obligations only to the limited extent of foreseeable direct damage typical in this type of contract without guarantying the accuracy of any listing, posting or representation. In no event shall the website or its affiliates and service providers be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the company, its services or this agreement.
Disclaimers and immunities
- The photographs and impressions displayed on the website are for reference only and are not to scale. The size, colour, finish, lustre and other visual parameters of the actual product may differ to an extent from the photographs and impression displayed in the website. Moreover, the items being mostly hand-crafted, actual products delivered may differ to an extent.
- The weight of gold, silver, diamond or any precious metal to be used for making jewellery item ordered by the customer may vary marginally in the final form of the product. The difference, if any at all, will be due to hand-crafting of the jewellery item. The customer understands and acknowledges that the weight of gold, silver, diamond or precious metal displayed against any particular item is a fair and reasonable approximation and cannot be the exact such weight in the finished products.
- In case of gem stones the prices are given on the average weight of stone and not on the individual stone. Prices will be fixed on a range of average weight of the gemstone and not on exact weight.
- The customers are advised to contract the company at our 24 x 7 Customer Helpline: +918777065960 or in during business hours [Timings: sunday to wednesday 11.00 am to 9.00 pm and friday to saturday 11.00 pm to 9.00 pm] at +918777065960 for any query or clarification.
- The company or the website shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use of credit or debit cards for making any transaction and shall have no liability either to the true holder of any credit or debit card or to the concerned bank for any unauthorised / fraudulent use of payment instruments.
- The company declares that it has no obligations beyond the terms and conditions and representations mentioned herein.
- If either Party to this Agreement is prevented by any event or circumstances such as government action or inaction, war, serious fire, flood, typhoon, earthquake or other natural calamity beyond its control, the time for the performance of this Agreement shall be extended by a period equal to the effect of such cause and neither Party shall be responsible for loss or damage due to the delay. The Party so prevented by such event or circumstances shall notify the other Party by telex, cable or fax as soon as possible from the time of the occurrence of the force majeure.
- A refund of payment received from a customer, if any, may be permitted at the sole and absolute discretion of the company by crossed account payee cheques only in the name of the customer under such circumstances.
- Any and all questions of enforceability and interpretation which may arise under this Agreement shall be determined and governed by and in accordance with the laws of India. This Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hon'ble High Court at Calcutta.
- All disputes, differences or arguments that may arise in future between the parties shall be amicably settled amongst themselves and if such settlement is not achieved within a reasonable time shall be subject to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Such arbitration shall be held at Kolkata only.
Alterations and Modifications
- The company reserves the right to change, modify, alter and/or substitute any or all the terms and conditions mentioned herein at any time and from time to time at its sole and absolute discretion and accord, without giving any prior notice and/or intimation to any person, including its customers.
- By registering at this Website and transacting thereafter the customer agrees, accepts and acknowledges to abide by the terms and conditions mentioned above.
"Taraji diamond" Website User Agreement2
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance for those users who accept it through registration at Taraji Diamond website on and from …. february, 2019
This User Agreement posted on our site sets out the terms on which the company offers you access to and use of our sites, services, applications and tools (collectively "Services") at the website: tarajidiamond.com You can find an overview of our policies here. You agree to comply with all the above when accessing or using our Services.
The entity you are contracting with is Taraji Diamond,registered under the Companies Act, 1956, and presently governed by the Companies Act, 2013, having Registrar of Companies CIN: U55201WB2001PTC092795, having its registered office at 129c, BB Ganguly street kolkata- 700012.
He transactions in this website are restricted to Indian citizens residing in India.
By subscribing to or using any of services of the website you agree that you have read, understood, accepted and are bound by the terms and conditions contained herein, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services.
This website is for online “offer and acceptance” of the jewellery items posted and advertised on the website. Online offers on the website are subject to change from time to time.
"Taraji diamond" Website User Agreement3
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.